As in the future, you may have many pieces of equipment and Substrates registered, please add the Substrate to the Equipment with which you want to print on it. (This is important, as otherwise, you will not be able to calibrate the Equipment-Substrate combination)
Please take the following steps:
- click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen
- on the slide-out menu, click on "Printing Equipment"
- You will see the Printing Equipment you have registered. In the upper right corner of the Equipment Window, there are three blue icons, including a gear icon - if you hover over that icon it will say 'Calibrate' (if you have calibrated that equipment in the past (i.e. for another substrate) it will say 'Re-Calibrate'
- The first thing you will see is an Instruction Summary, go ahead and take a look.
- Then go to the Section: 'Supported Substrates and Special Proofsheets'
- The 'Add a Substrate' field is all the way at the top if this is the first Substate to be added to this equipment. If you have already added substrates to this equipment, you will see all of them here. The 'Add a Substrate' field is under that list.
- When you click on the 'Add a Substrate' field a drop-down menu of all substrates registered in your company, that have not yet been added to this equipment, will appear. Select the one you want to add. Done.