User Management is part of the Administrator’s tasks (Company Admin or IT Admin (Brand company only)), who is the only one able to decide whom to grant access to the system and what their access rights should be.
To add a New User:
- Click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen
- In the slide-out menu under company click on Users & Teams
- You will arrive in the user window
- Click on the "Create a new user" button
- A pop-up window will appear
- You have to complete all the fields in the 'Add User' window for a new user to be created
- the gender
- add given and family name
- the team member's email address
- their phone number
- their title (their job title in your company)
- their role (Deciding on their role means deciding on the user's access rights. Please note, not every user role has access to the portal. Some may only have access to the Scantrust Enterprise App or Scantrust Printer App Respectively)
- when finished, click on save and the task is done.
The user will receive an email, asking them to verify their email address and to create a password. Once that is accomplished all is set.
There are no technical limitations to the number of users you can create in your company.
On the "Users & Teams" page, you will see all the users in your company. When clicking the action button behind each user, you can:
- Reset Password
- the system will send a link to that user to reset his/her password on the Scantrust portal
- Edit User
- to change this person's information or roles in the portal
- Archive User
- to remove this person from your company
Brand User Roles
Please refer to Brand Company Roles & Permissions for all roles & permissions available for brand companies.
Printer User Roles
Please refer to Printing Company Roles & Permissions for all roles & permissions available for printing companies.