One of your clients believes that working with Scantrust could be beneficial for their brand, and they have chosen you as their trusted supplier and invited you to the Scantrust platform.
Please follow the below steps:
- Click on the registration link (in the invitation email)
- it will take you directly to the printing partner registration page
- Under Company information fill in your
- company name
- your company's website
- your country
- your city, and
- your address
- when you complete the person-in-charge section, first, make sure you select the correct salutation. Then, fill in
- your name
- your email address
- your password
- your phone number, and
- your title
- When finished, double-check for spelling mistakes
- click register
You should receive an email confirming that you have registered on the ScanTrust portal, immediately. Please verify your email address by clicking the verification link. It may take us up to 2 business days to validate your account.
If you log in before your account has been validated, you will see that your company is still under review. You will be notified as soon as your company has been validated and you can log into your account.
Accepting the Brands Invitation:
On the company info screen, in the 'Partners Icon' the blue-highlighted text says: NEW INVITATION
- please click
- under Invitations from, you see one company.
- click ACCEPT
After you accepted, the company will be listed under Active partners. Your client will automatically be informed that you accepted their invitation.
Now that you have accepted the invitation from your supplier, the next steps will be:
- register the printing equipment (not required for SID work orders)
- register the substrate (not required for SID work orders)
- processing a SID work order (only for SID work orders)
- processing an SSC work order (only for serialized secure codes - digital print)
- processing a Hybrid work order ((only for serialized secure codes - digital print and static print)
Don't worry if you don't know this information yet. Both your client and our project team will be in touch.
There are be step by step guides for each in our Help Center.