Different substrates perform differently when printing Scantrust Secure Graphic codes on. This is important for a printing company to manage your substrates well. Please note, any changes(including but not limited to: paper, lamination, ink, etc) that happen to the substrate should be defined as a new substrate on Scantrust Portal.
Create new substrates for your company
- click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen
- on the slide-out menu, click on "Substrates"
- in the upper right corner of the screen click on the "ADD" button
- in the pop-up window supply the following information:
- click "CREATE"
Edit, Archive substrates
Click on the actions button behind each substrate, you could:
Edit the name, reference, and description of this substrate.
Archive this substrate. (Will not be visible or used for your company in the Scantrust portal)
Associate substrates with printing equipment
Substrates have to be associated with the printing equipment to proceed with calibration.
Follow the steps you could - A. check which substrates are added to the printing equipment, B. add other substrates to the printing equipment.
- On the printing equipment page, find the one you wish to add substrates on. Click calibration button
- Click "ADD SUBSTRATES" button or go to "SUPPORTED SUBSTRATES & PROOFSHEETS" tab.
- on this screen, you will see all the substrates associated with this printing equipment
- Click "Add a substrate" field to associate substrates to this equipment
- If you want to remove a substrate from this equipment, click on the action button - Archive. The substrates will no longer be associated with this equipment but it is still accessible in your company.