Partnerships between printing companies and brand owners are very important in Scantrust Enterprise portal. To print Scantrust codes, you will need a brand owner to make work orders on Scantrust portal for you.
This tutorial will guide you step by step on how to manage partnerships.
Log in to https://portal.scantrust.com/
On the company info page, you will see the "PARTNERS" box, the number is how many partners you have currently. Click on that field or go to "Partnerships" on the slide-out menu, you could:
- Click on the + button in the top right corner to invite a new partner.
- the "Invite Client" window will pop up.
Fill in the company name and email address of the person in charge at your partner.
He/she will receive an invitation email immediately.
- The invitation you sent out will be shown under "Invitations To" on the "Partnerships" page.
- Click the downwards arrow next to the date, you could cancel the invitation if needed.
- You should receive an invitation email that shows who from which company is inviting you to be their partner on Scantrust portal. The link in the email will take you directly to the partnerships page. (If you haven't registered on Scantrust please take a look at Registering a Printing Company)
- Under "Invitations From" on the "Partnerships" page you will see the new invitations.
- Click the downwards arrow next to the date, you could accept this partnership or decline it if needed.
- All your partners will be listed here
- You could dissolve the partnership by clicking the downwards arrow next to the date.